Revolutionize Your 3D Workflows
Geomagic Wrap delivers the most easy-to-use, affordable, fast, accurate path from point clouds to 3D polygonal and surface models that can be used instantly in downstream engineering, manufacturing, engineering, art, industrial design and more. As part of your 3D digital thread, Geomagic Wrap provides the digital
bridge to allow you to create perfect data to use directly in 3D printing, milling, archiving and multiple other 3D uses.
Accurately and Effortlessly Build Usable 3D Data
Geomagic Wrap enables users to transform point cloud data, probe data and intermingle imported 3D formats (STL, OBJ, etc.) into 3D polygon meshes and surface models for immediate use. Unique automated tools for rapid point cloud cleanup and surfacing allow you to perform complex tasks quickly and with confidence. Color data from 3D scans can be edited and managed, edited and saved as texture maps for your color 3D prints.
Enhanced Realism of 3D Color Data
Robust new tools enhance color data from 3D scans that other scanning applications lack, giving you the freedom to create incredibly realistic texture images for AR/VR, 3D printing, special effects and more.
- Complex cylindrically-wrapped geometry can now be flattened for better analysis
- Unroll Points and Polygons for better visibility and easier work process in planar space
- Extract design intent from rotating equipment, unroll products of cylindrical cross section
Trapped Volume Engraving
- Surface engraving can be difficult to visually appreciate on 3D Printed models.
- The new “Entrapped” feature of engrave can add alphanumeric and DFX-based labels underneath the surface of a part.
- The Trapped engraving can be filled with support material or a secondary part material during printing and shows high contrast
for best visibility
Powerful Remesh tool
- Fast, accurate, create and clean polygon models from dirty scan data
Rendering Your Data Immediately
- Make stunning, photo-realistic visualization of your designs in KeyShot
Powerful Scripting Tools
- Enable the extension of Wrap far beyond its off-the-shelf capabilities and the full automation of the routine.
Precise Surfacing of the model
- Using the easy and comprehensive Exact Surfacing interface for the model in NURBS
- More control over your surface quality and layout and allows for total control over NURBS patch layout, surface quality and continuity.
File export formats includes
- WRP, IGES, X_T, SAT, PRC, STEP, VDA, NEU, 3DS, DXF, OOGL, IV, PLY, STL, WRL, OBJ